Camp Kostopulos Equestrian Center
· Camp Kostopulos will be building a new, state-of-the-art, indoor equestrian center to be located on camp’s site.
· The equestrian center will be the only indoor facility in the valley to focus on Therapeutic Riding.
· We will be breaking ground date to be determined and starting the large job of excavation.
· The center should be finished by Fall.
· It will allow us to serve at least 5 times as many individuals with disabilities as we do presently. (600 to 3,000)
· Therapeutic Riding can be used for physical, mental or emotional disabilities.
· The arena will be a standard size arena that will be able to be used for horse shows and training programs.
· Many opportunities will open up – year-round therapeutic riding programs, study programs with the University, collaborations with other agencies, and access for the public for specialized equine programs.
· Camp Kostopulos is still raising the remaining funds to build this facility and to start the new, year-round programs, please contact us if you should want help with this special project.
· www.campk.org 801-582-0700
Guest: Gary Ethington, Executive Director, with Kostopulos Dream Foundation
Airs: Wednesday May 16th
Taped: Wednesday May 9th, 2007
Phone: +1 (801) 582-0700 Ext 104
Array ( [area] => outreach [action] => contact [do] => details [id] => OTk= )
Array ( )