You are here
"Utah's Best Storyteller"
KUED is Utah's premier public broadcasting station airing quality programs 24 hours a day. We offer the full PBS schedule including PBS Kids, the number one educational media brand; an instructional television block that meets core curriculum standards; and award-winning, locally-produced television programs and documentaries. KUED is recognized as one of the leading public television stations in the country. KUED is the first station to ever win the Rocky Mountain Emmy Award of Excellence for the Best Overall TV Station, a major recognition of the station's commitment to serve the community through its productions and outreach programs.
- Storyteller role: Our point of difference from other local media companies is that we tell stories.
- Quality content: Our legacy, charter and new digital platforms give us the opportunity to do this better than any other media entity in Utah.
- Scope of services: Utah provides a wealth of story potential both current and past, as well as future.
Mission, Vision, and Values Statements
KUED entertains, informs, and enriches our viewers with exceptional content and is a valued community resource.
Be a community resource that is trusted, valued, and essential.
Independence: We are accountable to our viewers and not to commercial interests.
Fairness: We safeguard free expression and give voice to a diversity of perspectives to strengthen the social, democratic, and cultural health of Utah.
Integrity: We are honest, respectful, and ethical in our programs and in our interaction with viewers, online users, co-workers, and supporters.
Education: We promote lifelong learning, an engaged and informed citizenry, and a safe place for children to grow and learn.
Innovation: Within the constraints of the non-profit environment, we pursue innovation to keep KUED fresh and alive.
Please take a moment to read the Public Media Code of Integrity.
Annual Station Report About Local Content and Services
Yearly Financial Reports
To view the KUED yearly financial reports please click here:
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) requires that we make annual financial reports available to the public. To obtain those copies, please contact:
Rebecca W. Davis, CFO, KUED 7 and KUER 90.1
101 S. Wasatch Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah, 84112
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current KUED Diversity Policy and Reports
- KUED EEO Public File Report 2017 (PDF)
- Referral Source 2017 (PDF)
- Supplemental Activity KUED 6/16 to 6/17 (PDF)
- KUED Diversity Policy (PDF)
- KUED FY 2017 Diversity Statement (PDF)
- KUED EEO Public File Report 2016 (PDF)
- Referral Source 2016 (PDF)
- Supplemental Activity KUED 6/15 to 6/16 (PDF)
- KUED Diversity Policy (PDF)
- KUED FY 2016 Diversity Statement (PDF)
- KUED EEO Public File Report 2015 (PDF)
- Referral Source 2015 (PDF)
- Supplemental Activity KUED 6/14 to 6/15 (PDF)
- KUED EEO Public File Report 2014 (PDF)
- Referral Source 2014 (PDF)
- Supplemental Activity KUED 6/13 to 6/14 (PDF)