KUED productions received accolades recently from the Utah Broadcasters' Association at the annual UBEE awards program. "For a public television station to sweep the awards in categories such as television documentary and television public affairs is a great reflection on the men and women of KUED," said Ken Verdoia, director of production. "It is always special to be recognized by your peers."
The productions and awards received include:
- Gold Award/Documentary: Aftermath of Meth
- Silver/Documentary: Maynard Dixon
- Silver/Documentary: Utah World War II Stories/Pacific
- Gold Award/Public Affairs Program: Utah NOW "Vouchers and Reform"
- Silver Award/Public Affairs Program: Utah NOW "Viewing The Mormons"
Please visit our website at www.kued.org/jobs for information about job opportunities at KUED.