Utah Museum of Natural History
- Serve as liaison between the Museum’s Indian Advisory Committee and the We Shall Remain community coalition.
- Create a major exhibit to run January through May 2009 that combines pieces from the museum collection, pieces from the “Expressions of Identity: Native American Poster Art” exhibit, and newly-commissioned works from living Native artists.
- Focus the 2008 Outreach Lecture Series on We Shall Remain coalition topics.
- Feature living artists, craft skills and cultural lessons in all Museum public programming during April and May 2008.
- Tie in discovery classes and workshops, family field trips, book group, teacher training workshops to We Shall Remain themes.
« Go back