Began at 7:00 PM - Last Tango In Halifax
You are here
One Family's War
Bret Crandall was a typical teenager in Utah's Salt Lake Valley during the 1960s. He loved cars, skiing, spending time with friends and family, and hunting in the fields of Sandy with his dog, Stubby. It was the fields of combat that would eventually take his life.
One Family's War is the simple, eloquent story of the Crandall Family of Sandy, Utah during the Vietnam conflict as told in their own words through audio-cassette recordings shared between parents and son, and augmented by the memories of family members and service buddies.
- Transcript of One Family's War
- Alan Rohlfing Interview Transcript
- Jan Carlston Interview Transcript
- Dale Hansen Interview Transcript
- Tom Carpenter Interview Transcript