You’re Invited To Our Kickoff Party!
Saturday, November 2nd
Bring the whole family to celebrate the 27th Annual Reading Marathon, meet your favorite PBS Kids characters, pick up a reading log, take home a free book, and enjoy fun hands-on activities!
Salt Lake City Public Library
210 East 400 South, SLC
Time: 9am - 1pm
Underground parking can be accessed from eastbound 400 south between 200 and 300 east.
Parking is free for the first half-hour, then $1.50 per half-hour after that. TRAX is also a great way to travel to the Reading Marathon kickoff. The library TRAX station is just north of the Library. Please give yourself time to find parking for this event and to walk to the library.
27th Annual Reading Marathon
Challenge your kids, preschool through sixth grade, to read 20 minutes each day during the month of November.
- Step 1: Children preschool to 6th grade read at least 20 minutes each day, or 600 minutes total, between November 1st and 30th (track your minutes on the reading log).
- Step 2: Come back on November 30th to kued.org/reading to submit your minutes for the whole month. The submission form will be open from November 30th to December 15th.
- Step 3: You will receive your Adventure Pass via email when you submit your minutes.
How the Adventure Pass Works:
- The Adventure Pass includes tickets and coupons to your favorite museums, zoos, and activities around town.
- The Adventure Pass is valid in January, February, and March of 2020.
- Child must complete the Reading Marathon and is between preschool – 6th grade.
- Adults and other family members who do not have an Adventure Pass will pay regular admission prices.
- The Adventure Pass can only be used one time at each location.
Questions? Email email@example.com.