27th Annual Reading Marathon
Challenge your kids, preschool through sixth grade, to read 20 minutes each day during the month of November.
- Step 1: Children preschool to 6th grade read at least 20 minutes each day, or 600 minutes total, between November 1st and 30th (track your minutes on the reading log).
- Step 2: Come back on November 30th to kued.org/reading to submit your minutes for the whole month. The submission form will be open from November 30th to December 15th.
- Step 3: You will receive your Adventure Pass via email when you submit your minutes.
How the Adventure Pass Works:
- The Adventure Pass includes tickets and coupons to your favorite museums, zoos, and activities around town.
- The Adventure Pass is valid in January, February, and March of 2020.
- Child must complete the Reading Marathon and is between preschool – 6th grade.
- Adults and other family members who do not have an Adventure Pass will pay regular admission prices.
- The Adventure Pass can only be used one time at each location.
Adventure Pass Partners
- Clark Planetarium: Buy one get one free to the Dome Theatre
- Discovery Gateway: One free child admission
- Hogle Zoo: One free child admission
- Intermountain Therapy Animals: Free Book
- KUED and KUER: Enjoy a tour of our studios
- The Leonardo: One free child admission
- Natural History Museum of Utah: One free child admission
- Ogden Nature Center: Free family admission
- Red Butte Garden: One free child admission
- Thanksgiving Point: One free child admission to the Museum of Ancient Life
- The City Library: Free Book
- Tracy Aviary: One free child admission
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art: Free family admission
- Utah Presents: One free child admission to one of the programs listed
- Blizzard on February 13
- Air Play on March 14
- Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie on April 10,11
- Utah Symphony Utah Opera: One free child admission to the concert on March 21 – Carnival of the Animals
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.